Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Reading Notes: Brothers Grimm, part B

Reading the second half of this unit I came upon a story that was strange and stood out to me. It was the story of the Traveling Musicians. One thing I love about this story is it shows teamwork between the most unlikely creatures. So one thing I would like to do is change the animals around some to make it even stranger that they would appear together. Another thing I would like to add is that all the robbers would come back to the house and the animals would have to band together to get rid of them once and for all. This would include some sacrifice that one animal would make for the others out of a new love and respect for them.
(Animals on top of each other)
Bibliography: The Brothers Grimm stories by multiple authors; link to reading

No comments:

Post a Comment