Monday, November 14, 2016

Reading Notes: Grimm stories, part A

I loved this section of reading and a story that stood out to me was the Fox and the Horse. It is quite different from the rest because it does not fall into the typical fairy tale story line that the other stories are falling under. A few changes I would love to make of this story is to make it more about love. I would like to make the farmer old and tiresome and can't fend for himself. The horse seeing his master struggling to provide for himself leaves abruptly to go and find food. The master gets very sad thinking his horse had left him, but when he comes back bringing food he is delighted with his dearest friend. I would like to have a new storyline when the horse is in the woods.
(Horse and fox)
Bibliography: Brother's Grimm by multiple authors; link to reading

No comments:

Post a Comment